12.06.2010

Living Decor

When reading the current issue of Better Home & Gardens I ran across the most interesting ornament...one I can't say I've see anything like before. A living Tillandsia air plant atop a bed of lichen, moss and twigs...wow...just AMAZING!!!! It's by designer Flora Grubb and she is located near and dear to me...San Franciso...yay! Take a look at all of the items she has available on her Web Shop. I fully intend on using some of her unique greens in my clients homes. When I first saw the ornament in BH&G it reminded of a Succulent Wreath I had spotted at SoHa Living and wanted to share with my readers. I soon realized, that Flora Grubb carried them too but it looks like each carry different sizes so I figured I share both sources.

And, have I ever told you what a sucker I am for Succulents...I'm guessing not...but I am! They are easy manintence, work well in both contempory and more tradional types of landscaping and are just genrally cool! Yep, that's my technical design term for them...COOL! I recently planted a container filled with strictly succulents and I'm just waiting for them to settle all in together and become one in their home before I photograph it to share.


Jennifer Bishop Design is available for more than just Interiors. We can design and plan outdoor living spaces for you as well. Please contact us for more details.

No comments: