12.11.2010

The Search Is Over

The fact that my last iPhone 3G case would cause my screen protector to bubble up, as well as it looked absolutely trashed was reason enough for it to land itself out in the garbage. Since then, I could neither find one I liked the look of and would also stay on my phone. Oh...and not bubble up...am I asking too much here?!?! So dang annoying.This evening my search came to an end. I ran across this Chilewich iPhone Case and all my prayers were answered. It's not only stylish but it slides on to the phone so it doesn't pop off easily and it has a slight gap between the case and the screen so no bubbles! After seeing the review HERE...I was sold. I found it on Amazon for less and it's on it's way. Merry Christmas to me!!!
Makes a great stocking stuffer don't you think?

No comments: